Changing The Game For Content Creators 🙌
If you’re a fan that makes great content and has aspirations to reach the next level, we’ve created FanHub for you.
Featuring in FanHub will expose you to a new audience, with over 13,000 fans joining FanHub in the first six months.
FanHub is the fastest growing community of fans on the planet, and this is your chance to be a part of it.
"Being a part of FanHub has been transparent, straightforward and beneficial from the start. I'm excited to see both platforms prosper quicker as we continue to work together."
"I'd like to thank FanHub, as the viewing numbers of our EFL posts have rocketed since we joined FanHub - many thanks for all your efforts."
Supported Content Types
- Your content must be of a consistently high quality – this includes grammar, punctuation and readability.
- All written content should be proof-read.
- Your content must be original and substantial.
- Your articles must be categorised by either club or league, and RSS feeds (or a playlist for YouTube) must be available for the category that you wish to submit.
- Your website must be mobile-responsive.
- Your website must run on a reliable web server.
Code Of Conduct
- FanHub reserves the right to reject content if it deems it not in the best interests of its users.
- Causing duplication of content, or attempting to manipulate the FanHub Content Platform, will not be tolerated.
- Sites with excessive advertising may be declined.