If you’re a fan that’s creating content, then becoming a FanHub Content Creator will help you take your content to the next level. FanHub Content Creators reach a wider audience and are able to build more engaged communities via the FanHub App.
At FanHub we believe that football without fans is nothing, so we’re building a platform to see fans recognised and rewarded for their loyalty. Becoming a FanHub Content Creator is an opportunity for leading fan content creators to join us on our journey.
FanHub Content Creators are eligible to earn FanShares for the engagement their content receives through the FanHub Content Platform.
Supported Content Types
- Your content must be of a consistently high quality – this includes grammar, punctuation and readability.
- All written content should be proof-read.
- Your content must be original and substantial.
- Your articles must be categorised by either club or league, and RSS feeds (or a playlist for YouTube) must be available for the category that you wish to submit.
- Your website must be mobile-responsive.
- Your website must run on a reliable web server.
Code Of Conduct
- FanHub reserves the right to reject content if it deems it not in the best interests of its users.
- Causing duplication of content, or attempting to manipulate the FanHub Content Platform, will not be tolerated.
- Sites with excessive advertising may be declined.