FanHub provides the following guidance for fan content creators on how we evaluate their content for inclusion on the FanHub Content Platform.
- Your content must be of a consistently high quality – this includes grammar, punctuation and readability. All content should be proof-read.
- Your content must be original and substantial.
- Your articles must be categorised by either club or league, and RSS feeds must be available for the category you wish to submit.
- Your website must be mobile-responsive.
- Your website must run on a reliable web server.
Code Of Conduct
- FanHub reserves the right to reject content if it deems it not in the best interests of its users.
- Causing duplication of content, or attempting to manipulate the FanHub Content Platform, will not be tolerated.
- Sites with excessive advertising may be declined.